LegacyGT.com

CRAZY BIG BRAKE KIT SPECIAL/GB FOR LEGACYGT.COM Members !!!

PLTek

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi Dan,

The RacingBrake calipers used in this kit are the same ones initially designed as a direct replacement for WRX calipers/pads.

What you get here is 4-pot calipers for more squeeze, better compound pads, rotors that dissipate heat better, brake lines for firmer pedal and quicker rotor squeeze.

I know that you already have the cobb lines which you can keep, unfortunately you will not be able to use the COBB pads.

I hope this helps

PS

PLtek,llc

for a couple of kits sold,

I am also working on bringing out a first sub 1K kit with 13inch 1-piece rotors, 4-pot calipers, lines, pads, brackets.

So stay tuned,..

PS

PLTek,llc

Nice! Would this kit fit under stock 17s? How heavy are the calipers? Too soon to ask? :D Thanks.

yes the kit should fit under stock rims. I am not sure yet on the calipers, they will be the Wilwood 4 Piston Forged Dynalite Calipers, Rotor selection will be slotted, drilled, or both, front brake lines, couple of different compound pads,

We shall see

Best

PS

PLTek,llc

yes the kit should fit under stock rims. I am not sure yet on the calipers, they will be the Wilwood 4 Piston Forged Dynalite Calipers, Rotor selection will be slotted, drilled, or both, front brake lines, couple of different compound pads,

We shall see

Best

PS

PLTek,llc

Sexellent....

if you would like a set, I can order it but it will be 6-8 weeks at they have to develop the brackets and put the kit together.

999+ shipping.

I will take 25% down and its non-refundable.

Let me know if you are interseted and we will work out details and I will provide more information on the kit for you.

All components are MADE IN USA.

Best

PS

PLTek,llc

• 4 weeks later...
if you would like a set, I can order it but it will be 6-8 weeks at they have to develop the brackets and put the kit together.

999+ shipping.

I will take 25% down and its non-refundable.

Let me know if you are interseted and we will work out details and I will provide more information on the kit for you.

All components are MADE IN USA.

Best

PS

PLTek,llc

Is this something that is still in progress? Will this fit under the stock wheels?

Matt

i have not started the process myself but if someone is willing to put down a 25% deposit, I will pay the rest and have the company start making it. It would be about 6 weeks or so to make the first one. Let me know if you are interested.

Best

Peter Sz

PLtek,llc

• 5 months later...

hi, due to no interest, this project was scrapped. I can get you racingbrake big brake kits. Let me know what you are looking for specifically and I will be able to put something together for you

Peter Sz

PLTek,llc

Archived