LegacyGT.com

19 year old girl + pontiac + speeding =

I hope you hired a lawyer.

I got T-Bone at a red light a year ago in September and I'm still suffering from back injuries that accident sadly ended my college football career.

Sorry to hear that. A few years ago in college I was in the passenger seat of my friend's car as he was going to make a protected left turn. Fortunately, he noticed the guy coming straight the other way didn't look like he intended to stop at the light, going about 50 MPH. My friend's car at the time was a 2002 Civic...I could have been severely injured or killed that night if he hadn't been paying attention, as the jackass coming the other way would have plowed right into my side of the car. Ever since then, I always slow up a little bit at intersections and quickly look both ways because I'm paranoid about someone doing that again.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry to hear that. A few years ago in college I was in the passenger seat of my friend's car as he was going to make a protected left turn. Fortunately, he noticed the guy coming straight the other way didn't look like he intended to stop at the light, going about 50 MPH. My friend's car at the time was a 2002 Civic...I could have been severely injured or killed that night if he hadn't been paying attention, as the jackass coming the other way would have plowed right into my side of the car. Ever since then, I always slow up a little bit at intersections and quickly look both ways because I'm paranoid about someone doing that again.

Yeah, it's scary. I almost got t-boned by a dump truck running a red light. I don't care how many air bags my car has, that wouldn't have ended well.

same thing happened to my wife (gf at the time). She was was turning left (she had green arrow) and the guy traveling in her opposite direction going straight was probably distracted and thought the turn arrow was the green light and never even hit the brakes. Totaled her mums Toyota. Gladly, nobody was injured but she was in physical therapy for her neck for months!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived