LegacyGT.com

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

20% isn't that hard to see out of at night.

I think its a perfect balance between privacy and visibility. :)

/\__/\

(='.'=) This is Cat. Copy and paste Cat

(")_(") to help him gain world domination.

You were mis-informed. You would not be able to see through a 2% tint.

Yea I worked at a shop that does dint, they did down to 2%..measured with a light meter. You absolutely CAN see out of it pretty well....during the day. ;)

That's not to say I would want that. No way at night. I've had 34% all around and now have 38% all around measured by light meter and I've been very happy with that. No it doesn't looked "blacked out" but I don't get harassed and it still looks slick and keeps the interior much cooler and more private.

20% is still fairly difficult to see out at night. I would say go for the clean look, 35% all around. I had 20% all around, it wasn't that bad. I have 5% in the rear now, I can't see %#&@ at night.

Not a problem, just back up till it sounds expensive.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Go with the same shade all around. IMO, it looks much better when the front and rear match, although that's really just a personal preference.

I also have 35% all around (excluding windshield) and I can see really well at night.

All I'm saying is don't mis-inform people by saying that anything in the 5% range is "easy" to see out of the back... especially at night.

One of the things I've noticed that makes seeing out of the back (of especially a wagon) is the angle of the glass in combination with the tint. I can see better out of my side windows with 5% than I can out of the back. I think the angle of the glass creates a little distortion when combined with tint, that makes some things look somewhat blurry.

Not a problem, just back up till it sounds expensive.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

godam the world got new countries since i was in high school. I like your country...

The law does not criminalize spousal rape; it explicitly states that sexual intercourse by a man with his wife, as long as she is not under 13 years of age, is not rape
lol

What did you decide to go with for percentages?

I did 35% on the 2 side windows (4 now) and 5% on the rest. I will not see the car until tomorrow though :mad: My tint guy did my Nieces 2000 Subaru RS before starting mine. When I left 4 work he was in my garage just starting to clean my windows.

did you get any on the windshield? ...i know some people think that's too hot and cops will pull you over instantly but it wasnt like that in new york or maryland..dont know about other states though..getting 50% on the windshield is barely noticable by first glance, unless it's cloudy/rainy outside.

did you get any on the windshield? ...i know some people think that's too hot and cops will pull you over instantly but it wasnt like that in new york or maryland..dont know about other states though..getting 50% on the windshield is barely noticable by first glance, unless it's cloudy/rainy outside.

If you are asking me about the windshield, the answer is no. I try to stay below the Police radar, lol, that's why I'm doing 35% on my 2 side windows for now to keep it legal.

Archived