LegacyGT.com

New!! All in one key! Omg chek diss out

charlie_sheen

ARE YOU TIRED OF THAT STUPID F*CKING KEY FOB THAT STUPID SUBARU OFFERED US BEFORE? DO YOU FIND YOURSELF ANNOYED BY THE THOUGHT OF IT? ARE YOU CONSTANTLY CONSIDERING TAKING YOUR OWN LIFE BECAUSE OF IT?

http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp166/crf150yo/2012-07-17_10-29-19_281-1.jpg

IF YOU ANSWERED ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS THAN THIS IS THE NEW KEY SYSTEM FOR YOU!

I, myself, charlie sheen have designed and created the new key fob for our subaru's. simply ship your key to me (allow 2-3 business days for con-us and 6-7 years for those of you in japan) and i can take your key to a whole notha leval.

let me tell you a little bit about myself before i show you how this works. I graduated magna-cum-laude at MARYLAND STATE community college and on top of that received my associate's degree in criminology. these simple FACTS are what is going to make you want this new key fob i have created and you can rest easy at night knowing you bought something well engineered. i am certified in cardiovascular pulmonary resuscitation and also a member of the local Lion's CLub.

NOW, i know what youre asking yourself-

THIS GUY IS TOO SMART, I SEE WAY TOO MANY BIG WORDS IN HIS BIO AND I DONT KNOW WHAT RESUSCITATION MEANS

Thats why i put this product on the market at a substantially low price.

you can have your very own SHEE-FOB for just two easy payments of $96.77!!

thats only $165.99 as a total payment!! WOW

below is a redesigned key that is already in use and functional. it has been modified from its original state so i do not take responsibility for anything you encounter with law enforcement.

http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp166/crf150yo/2012-07-17_10-31-02_750.jpg

send your payments and nude pictures to my PM inbox. ill be waiting.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived