LegacyGT.com

What is this button for?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • I Donated Too
So your saying in your whole life you never laugh at a racist joke? I find that hard to believe.

says the guy from the KKK headquarters of Cecil County, MD

go back to the Vdub, ricer

Ok guys, this thread is 3 pages already without much useful input.

Now I am new to the forum, but so far I have garnered quite alot of info in this car, which I have to say is one of the most fun cars I have owned. Now mine is a JDM as well and as you can see from the pic, my car has the same button and is mounted in a similar fashion, albeit on the center panel as opposed to the panel under the steering wheel.

But I have tried quite a bit to figure out what it does, and no result. It is definitely after market. But the similar positioning as well as the identical type of button as NZLegacyGTB has me baffled as to what it can be.

So please guys, any serious ideas would be welcome...

20120616_074104.jpg.e54cf5c02d8aeff1bd11f9a435287962.jpg

Ok guys, this thread is 3 pages already without much useful input.

Now I am new to the forum, but so far I have garnered quite alot of info in this car, which I have to say is one of the most fun cars I have owned. Now mine is a JDM as well and as you can see from the pic, my car has the same button and is mounted in a similar fashion, albeit on the center panel as opposed to the panel under the steering wheel.

But I have tried quite a bit to figure out what it does, and no result. It is definitely after market. But the similar positioning as well as the identical type of button as NZLegacyGTB has me baffled as to what it can be.

So please guys, any serious ideas would be welcome...

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg

Archived