LegacyGT.com

The SWP Sleeper!!

Hmm good to know.. I was planning on running some bc coils. It's my dd so I'm not looking to go crazy with camber and destroying tires

That was my reason for going back to a 17". It's my dd and I usually am the one doing the driving in most situations. Everyone likes the "noises" the car makes haha I am also on Tein Basis coilovers... zero camber adjustment unfortunately. Another issue I found was that I was less than a 1/4 of an inch away from my strut, while running no camber at all in the front and the gap was even smaller in the back with running .5 in the back. Just another thing to keep in mind.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The angle of the picture kind of takes away on how they really look... But if you go to post 77 the red legacy there has the exact same setup. Thats where I got my inspiration from, check those out too for a better reference.

Mine are the Steel Grey, and I believe the ones on the red legacy are Gunmetal.

I also ordered them from wheeldude.com, fair prices and a decent ship time for a 100lbs package!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I ordered the kit got it all installed, and it sounds... ok. I have a lot of bass and sound coming from the driver side speakers, and a noticeably more faint sound coming from the passenger side. Both speakers are working, just they don't sound equal. Is this something that happens to all of the kits? I wouldn't think it would but still... thought Id ask.

Thanks!

Did you make sure none of the wires are touching in the back? I had no problem with mine.

Are you talking about the ribbons? Or the RCA wires... they might be. Would that cause it to act like a wire isn't totally connected??

mostly the rca just double check.. it can cause stuff like that if they are making contact.

Just double checked it, and they are all connected. I must have ended up with a faulty chip or something. Might be a loose connection on the board itself. Oh well...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived