LegacyGT.com

Will an Accessport be enough?

Cone_Killer

Hey guys, I just finished putting my daily back together and I need to do some tuning. I really don't want to do opensource, I would much rather just buy an AP. All I have done is a modified airbox with a K&N. Catless up & down pipes with 3" downpipe back and a Vf46 (blew the 40). Will an AP suit my needs?

Well if you don't want to do OS then your only real choice is an AP. Now I assume you know that and are really asking whether the OTS maps on the AP will do what you want. The answer is yes, but you should get pro-tune of some sorts for it to really run as good as it should. You can do a simple E-Tune if you don't have a local tuner. This is usually a much cheaper and convenient way to go as well.

You should not just use the OTS maps that come with the AP as they are not correct for your intake.

You should look at a modified OTS map from InfamousPerformance.net for $100 or for $250 you can get an e-tune from them. There are many other e-tuners as well, but probably very few have tuned as many LGT's as Infamous.

^Yup. I would check out all your options though. From what I have been reading Shamar (Infamous) is kinda backed up and taking a while to get back to people on their revisions.

Not saying he is bad at what he does I just think he has a full plate and if this is your DD you should get a correct tune as soon as you can.

Archived