LegacyGT.com

Front Sway Bar, should I install?

BarManBean

• Moderators

Got the 20mm whiteline rear sway bar installed this past weekend along with end links and reenforced mounts. The difference is amazing!

I have the matching 22mm FSB and end links but I'm debating over the install. If it's not going to make much of a difference I would prefer to sell it if I can and get some tint put on the wagon with the proceeds (this hot ass weather is brutal, and the child doesn't seem to like the sun in his eyes!).

Thoughts?

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

• Moderators
You already have it, put it on.

I hear you, sort of. But that's not much of an argument to install a part, lol.

Tint is not that bad cost wise. My kids love the tint.

$250 ain't free, but yeah it's not the end of the world.

I hear you, sort of. But that's not much of an argument to install a part, lol.

$250 ain't free, but yeah it's not the end of the world.

Your right its a weak argument, but it works for me. :lol:

Your right $250 is not free...not the end of the world. How ever it is a chunk of money for us normal working folks.

I vote tint since it's summer, but I think you will want to upgrade the FSB too. You will notice way less dive/roll in the front with it installed.

I love my cobb sways + koni's + stock springs. Great everyday setup and adjustable for hangover days or track days :)

• Moderators
What springs are you on? If coilovers or stiffer springs, a rear bar alone feels pretty good, but with stock springs I feel like you need both bars. With stock front bar/springs the turn in is not that sharp.

Thanks for that input; i'm still on stock suspension / springs and I would agree that turn in is lacking a bit. As others have said, I already have the pieces, so I'll probably just install them, lol. That and I made enought $$$ this weekend to cover daycare and a tint job--running it by the boss tomorrow and hopefully I'll be making an appointment soon :)

Archived