LegacyGT.com

2011 wrx wheels fit?

So I have looked all over the forums and cannot find a definite answer. I bought a set of 2011 wrx wheels and need to know if they are going to fit on my 2005 legacy gt with 235-45-r17 tires on them. Do i need to go with a less wide tire, or will these fit? any input is greatly appreciated.

I Found that the wheels will fit with no problem. Now i just need to know if 235-45-r17's will fit. The tires arent mounted yet so i cant test fit them. If not, what is reccommended for tires on an 8 inch wheel for an all season application with a performance look?

Warning: the OEM AS tires on the 2011 WRX kinda suck in rain/snow, from what I've heard.

That's because they are summer tires, not all seasons.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

2003 Baja 5MT

2016 Outback 2.5i Premium w/Eyesight

Dunlop SP Sport 01 Tires.

Disregard the snow part. From what I've heard, they suck.

They should have gone with the DZ101's. I had that tire when the RE92's were junk at 28,000 miles. Ran them for 4 summers, like them.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Yes, my tires absolutely BLOW in the snow. Rain and Dry conditions are perfectly fine though. The tires grip like all hell in the dry and rain, but in the snow, expect to spin tires anywhere above 2.5k.

Archived