LegacyGT.com

Sold link

Hello on the other threads that I belong to whenever you sell an item. It has a link where the rate this thread link is. After you sell an item you click on item sold, and it closes the classified sale on it asap. This way our for sale area is not cluttered with things that already have been sold waiting for a mod to close it out. Effectively this allows us the seller to ensure we clean up our own mess, and allows new sellers room at the top. Please let me know what you think of this idea. :)
2010 2.5GT limited is for sale. :)

This is what they have on other forums as a mod. They use this as a way to ensure for sale listings get closed asap. It is listed under thread tools and just one simple click lists the product as sold, and then proceeds to close the ad.

:)

2010 2.5GT limited is for sale. :)

• I Donated

There are several different ways to do this. I don't know what the specific mod is called that auto closes after the sale / rating is complete.

You could do a mod like this one and set it for just the classified forums to close out after a week of inactivity or something. If you went this route though, a sticky up top saying to bump the thread once a week if its still for sale would be necessary though.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived