LegacyGT.com

Which Springs

CapnJack

I was hesitant to post this, but given the aftermarket seems to be dropping out quickly for the 05-09, I'm kind of at a loss.

I'm looking for a new suspension setup for my 07 LGT. I was set on Konis and pinks, but I can't seem to find pinks anywhere. Anybody still sell them?

Even Swifts seem to be hard to find. This is not something I want to buy used either.

Any recommendations? :spin:

I have a set of swift springs I bought and opened the box but never put into my car I paid 350 if you want pm me if your interested and we can talk cash . I live in maine but can ship in reasonable distance. they are for a 2005+ legacy

I have a set of swift springs I bought and opened the box but never put into my car I paid 350 if you want pm me if your interested and we can talk cash . I live in maine but can ship in reasonable distance. they are for a 2005+ legacy

Why don't you post in the Member Classifieds and stop spamming your stuff for sale in the wrong forums. Also read the stickies - you need 10 posts in non FS forums, and pictures are required.

Archived