LegacyGT.com

Everyone is gonna tell you that its useless until you make big power (i.e. upgraded turbo). It will throw your MAF reading off and requires a tune.

Basically its a sound-only mod for us until stage 3. That being said, I'm stage 2 and enjoy the added BPV/turbo noise my AEM provides. ;)

Everyone is gonna tell you that its useless until you make big power (i.e. upgraded turbo). It will throw your MAF reading off and requires a tune.

Basically its a sound-only mod for us until stage 3. That being said, I'm stage 2 and enjoy the added BPV/turbo noise my AEM provides. ;)

What he said.

I thought people jump at it because they are too lazy to do the research that tells them that it will not only not help our cars (unless high hp/fmic) but may actually hurt them (without a tune)

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3zp0hzpcp1r80qdu.gif

There is a tune on my car. not quite sure what tune. had it when i bought the car. But it was just an idea of putting one on it because my buddy had one kicking around and said i could have it. But by the sounds of things it wont be a good idea,

thanks

Archived