LegacyGT.com

Turbo Conversion

Has anyone on here turbo'd a n/a legacy with something besides the AVO kit? I'm looking into doing some custom work & really the only problem is what manifold to use. I just want to run super low boost for a little fun.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

only a handful if even on here turboed a n/a. its too expensive for the little hp gain you get for most people

people will say just upgrade to the GT since you'll get more power and be more reliable

5eat downshift rev match:):wub:

Powder coated wheels: completed:)

I have a factory turbo manifold with up pipe if you are interested. Don't know where you are, so I.m sure shipping will suck.
If you woke up today, you have another chance to do it right.

I figured I'd catch some hell for this. Maybe interested in that factory manifold, actually. I inherited my legacy, so I have zero money tied up in it in the first place, so I'm not scared of working with it. There's is rarely a decent priced gt in this area without a shit ton of miles on it. People keep them. I also have a machine shop & a full auto repair shop at my disposal. And my honda is in process of a k24a swap, so I think I'll save it's turbo for that, funny guy.

Has anyone on here turbo'd a n/a legacy with something besides the AVO kit? I'm looking into doing some custom work & really the only problem is what manifold to use. I just want to run super low boost for a little fun.

Are you sure you don't want to just add vtec? I hear its way better than boosting.

Archived