LegacyGT.com

UGH So Pissed off Ebay scamming jack asses!

GT_Red

Post the ebay link. The hks is universal. It does have a pita snap ring that only comes off w a special tool. Any 09+ wrx adapter should work. I had a site that had them cheap but i cant recall it. Google should yield some results.

This car is NOT the same rodeo you have been to before "dude" Try reading the stickied threads at the top of the tuning and turbo sections of the forum and doing some searches about intakes, filters, afr's, tunes, intake scaling, etc. Or continue to wonder whats up. Up to you man! These cars are bizzarely sensitive to some mods. You have been warned! GL!

• I Donated Too
Well that is true, the first subaru, which is disappointing. I had a VW 1.8T, Audi 1.8T, and a SAAB 9-3, and they were more forgiving. You could spit on the MAF to clean it (exaggeration). But as I stated in another post...why would the car reject a panel filter and not a cone filter? It doesn't make sense.

If you focused on my problem as opposed to flaming me, you could have contributed to some discussion, but instead you took the low road.

ORLY?

Ok thanks assholes.

I was just sharing some experience, and it was the MAF sensor.

Thanks for nothing.

I understand completely what I was doing. I know the car may not like a new filter, and I know there is no benefit to that or the BOV, but I WANTED TO. I've always loved the sound of the HKS SQV, and if it doesn't hurt the car, then I wanted to have it. Why, because I CAN.

LA GT is a very high and mighty tuner, because he has a car built and tuned for him he assumes he knows everything because it says so on a website.

Way to take the high road.

it doesn't make sense.

It does make sense, but your attitude is not exactly encouraging anyone to explain it to you in terms you can understand.

Obligatory '[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2008-gh8-238668.html?t=238668"]build thread[/URL]' Increased capacity to 2.7 liters, still turbo, but no longer need spark plugs.

If you focused on my problem as opposed to flaming me, you could have contributed to some discussion, but instead you took the low road.

You act ugly, stupid and are apparently unable to either use the search function OR READ THE FORUM STICKIES.

You are going to be flamed and will continue to get flamed until such time that you have made effort to educate yourself the BASIC information that most forum members have already read. No I am not going to spoonfeed you like a child when so much time and effort has gone into documenting all the info you need. Welcome to my hit list.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/attn-new-members-look-here-first-67940.html

Ok, I will concede.

Have a nice day internet geniuses.

No no, stick around. A gangbang is considerably less fun without a victim...

Obligatory '[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2008-gh8-238668.html?t=238668"]build thread[/URL]' Increased capacity to 2.7 liters, still turbo, but no longer need spark plugs.

"It funny being flamed by high school kids, entertaining to say the least. Easy to spend mommy and daddys money on your cars. Or living at home where you don't have to pay any bills and live on their health insurance for free. " <---- GT_Red

cant make it to the gangbang im busy spending mommy and daddys money!

SO AWESOME IT HAD TO BE QUOTED! Not even making it up!

http://legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3921715&postcount=16

It funny being flamed by high school kids, entertaining to say the least. Easy to spend mommy and daddys money on your cars. Or living at home where you don't have to pay any bills and live on their health insurance for free..

In my case, I am owner of two businesses, a house, a boat, a LGT, OBXT, Durango, AIRSTREAM and likely my wife and I make a LOT more money than your mommy and daddy. Feeling pretty inadequate right now huh?;)

Archived