LegacyGT.com

Tinted Head Lights

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: whatever.....just pointing out how stupid it is. black out your headlights instead. it'll look a whole lot better. :cool:
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Again, your car, your choice.

For reference though ... these are blacked out and not tinted (sorta crappy cell, sorry). For a long time, I too was considering tinted headlights. In the end, thought it looked great with just blackout.

headlightsex.thumb.jpg.e7901ecc0f50a75e5939173cebe16d5f.jpg

i have tinted headlights just enough to make a difference and I have 8K HIDS for low beams and you cant even tell a difference. I never use high beams cause its not needed. Blacked out is nice as well, i just happened to buy these oem headlights with a tint on them and they were fine. Tinted tails as well and they are also perfectly fine as far as visibility at night.

Dark tint on head lights and on the tails looks terrible imo, not to mention illegal. A slight tint isnt too bad but like mentioned before the 05s are a little darker from the factory. Imho

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived