LegacyGT.com

A little faster than my LGT.. Ferrari F430 race car experience

Th3Franz

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRQy0x0plhQ]Dream Racing Experience at Las Vegas Motor Speedway - YouTube[/ame]

I had some fun doing a few hot laps in a Ferrari F430 Challenge car in Las Vegas. It definitely handles a lot better than my modified LGT. The sequential gear box was awesome as well. My instructor let me push the limits of the car which was great!

you are joking right? comparing your car to a F430??:lol:
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Yes I cannot be taken seriously :)

whew!! man, I was gonna bitch slap you if you were!:lol:

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

nice man! I used to be a lambo fan while growing up and reading all the mags/reviews. Then I tried the Scuderia and Italia there at LVMS. <3 Ferrari now. That gearbox really is amazing, and the control at the limit is rediculous. In magazines you read about "being able to make the rear end dance", experiencing it on the track was a dream come true.

+1 Highly recommend these exotic driving experiences! Totally worth it, but also highly recommend HPDE in any other car before going. If you're new to the track, you won't be able to really push it and would be a waste.

Archived