LegacyGT.com

What happened to this place?...

hmmrdwn

Then you must live in the middle of nowhere.

You still don't know what you are talking about and make goofy statements. :lol: Still love you seabass. Will you please keep responding? :wub:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Already aware. hence the "move back". Can I use you as a reference?

Not really nowhere, but very vanilla. shh. Don't tell them I said that though, they'll take offense

Sorry. I didn't explain that well enough for you. I was making fun of people who think that city people are better. I should have been more clear.

No need to clarify. I was just ignoring your sarcasm for an opportunity to call you an idiot.

Sorry seabass, I didn't use ALL CAPS and four letter words to let you know that response was for someone else and not you. ;)

Sorry. I didn't explain that well enough for you. I was making fun of people who think that city people are better. I should have been more clear.

You think city people assume they are better than country folks? I grew up in a town of 1200 people and moved here for what you ask? What is a person with my degree and certifications going to do in a town where there is a Wal-Mart and subway? Ask what kind of bread you would like with your BMT? Sorry. I came here because I received a great job offer right out of college.

What YOU missed is that I pointed out that where I leave has the highest average income in the nation and the town over (Tysons Corner) is #3. I looked back not too long ago and to be considered low income where I grew up an individual had to make less than ~$14k a year. Where I live now is ~$54k.

You think city people assume they are better than country folks? I grew up in a town of 1200 people and moved here for what you ask? What is a person with my degree and certifications going to do in a town where there is a Wal-Mart and subway? Ask what kind of bread you would like with your BMT? Sorry. I came here because I received a great job offer right out of college.

What YOU missed is that I pointed out that where I leave has the highest average income in the nation and the town over (Tysons Corner) is #3. I looked back not too long ago and to be considered low income where I grew up an individual had to make less than ~$14k a year. Where I live now is ~$54k.

I compliment you for getting and education and maximizing your potential income. :) That is great.

• I Donated Too
I think that I saw laff's face before...

http://www.dangerousminds.net/images/uploads/afiles/buttholedog1sdfsd.jpg

I'm pretty sure bestiality is against the rules. You really shouldn't force fellatio on your dog, bruh.

Post reported

Archived