LegacyGT.com

What happened to this place?...

hmmrdwn

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Everyone's being nice to the newby's and not fighting any more. Everyone used to be so hypercritical and sarcastic.

It's a good thing, just a change.

08-12-2011

get out, noob

I have no control over drippie.

Everyone's being nice to the newby's and not fighting any more. Everyone used to be so hypercritical and sarcastic.

It's a good thing, just a change.

did it ever occur to you that everyone just hated you?

It was like after they attacked the one nurse with the dogs that the moderators took notice and cleaned the place up. They wouldn't only attack the newby's, they would attack each other, the advertisers and take threads to a new level.

**** you hmmrdwn, **** you.

Sorry charlie. This exists to help Subaru users, not belittle and chastise them and anyone else that comes here.

Go ahead you can call me names, but those people sunk themselves.

There are some good posters here, valuable links, quality vendors, etc. A person just has to weed through the crap. Once you get used to the juvenile name calling and block those idiots, it's tolerable here.

You sick, sons of bitches. I mean you walk in that door, on your two legs... all fat and cocky and lookin at me in my chair. And you tell me its all in my head? I hope that both of you have sons... Handsome, beautiful, articulate sons, who are talented and star athletes and they have their legs taken away. I mean I pray you know that pain and that hurt!

You sick, sons of bitches. I mean you walk in that door, on your two legs... all fat and cocky and lookin at me in my chair. And you tell me its all in my head? I hope that both of you have sons... Handsome, beautiful, articulate sons, who are talented and star athletes and they have their legs taken away. I mean I pray you know that pain and that hurt!

Don't you put that evil on me, Lucas569! Don't you put that on us! You are NOT paralyzed!

Archived