LegacyGT.com

2013 Legacy and Outback stock image galleries

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
a twilight blue legacy was delivered to my work today, not a bad color at all! kinda looks like atlantic blue and gray mixed together, after my lease is up that might be my new color

I do not like the radio mounted controls being black instead of matching 'metallic' trim, as well as the new steering wheel. I do like the new wooden shifter, and the wood looks a bit nicer than in the current limited. I'd have to see that IP in person in order to make my own opinion of it.

"What's God, if not the spark that started life?"

~ Last Ride of the Day by Nightwish

I do not like the radio mounted controls being black instead of matching 'metallic' trim, as well as the new steering wheel.
all that changed going to 2012 - the only change on the steering wheel is the cruise control button (has a pic of the speedometer now, but was text in 2012)

Overall I prefer the 2013 styling wise. It is better looking. You are right, the little wings on the front corners will be curb scrapers. There's always those raised sidewalks that are just a little too high. :spin: It's good to hear that this wasn't just a makeover. Some companies do that. I'm interested in hearing how the suspension and other tweaks help. Although there are times I really dislike the suspension in certain situations, it is good in most.

I think its nice. I like the older grill better. The newer NAV looks way better. I wonder if i could swap it out with my 2011? lol

One thing... how about MEMORY seats/mirrors! I think any 4 door sedan should have it.

Archived