LegacyGT.com

My New Legacy

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I came here for help but you guys are just making fun of me.

And my car is turbo. It just has a bad one in it. Thats why my check engine light is on I think.

How can I put vtec in my car? I really want it to be faster.

• I Donated

......I........CAN.......NOT........RESIST......

.....MUST......FIGHT.....TEMTATION.......

**** IT

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/1915/stupid.jpg

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Okay. Now that I am done laughing out loud at the most epic thread ever... I will be the one to actually take some time to help.

First of all. Your car is not turbo. It does not come turbo and was made at the factory without a turbo since day one. No turbo what so ever. The guy who sold you the car lied when he said it was turbo.

Naturally aspirated means... well I could go on explaining this but it basically means non turbo. The engine sucks in its own air, it needs no turbo to supply it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VTEC

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturally_aspirated

Google.com

SEARCH BUTTON ON THIS WEBSITE. USE IT.

You my friend have a tooooooon of research to do to fully understand cars in general let alone Subaru.

There're rumors about 500whp being possible with only a cheap eBay turbo. Be the one to make it happen man. That will shut everybody up!

Also, search your local craigslist for Subaru vtec. The listings there will set you on the right path for sure.

• I Donated

Your kanooter valve is run by your muffler. When the bearings in your muffler go bad, usually the kanooter valve puts out a diagnal charge. If you drive for too long like that, your piston return springs get worn out too early.

If your turbo is really bad, I would suggest buying an electric super charger to make up for the lack of power. You can also buy NOS at any convience store. Just dump it in your gas tank and it will give you a lot more power.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Why do you guys keep calling me a troll? I don't even know what a troll is.

What do you mean I was had? Aren't all Subarus turbo? Did someone take mine off? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

At this point, prove yourself dude. Go outside and take a picture of your car. Then stick a sticky note with your username written on it next to the lettering and take a pic of that...

Archived