LegacyGT.com

The new guy - 96 Legacy Wagon

I'm sure being in Ohio those lines have been replaced at least once as that one looks pretty new. A little attention to routing goes a long way.

What part of Ohio are you in? Ill be in Mansfield for Christmas.

I'm a native of South Carolina. I am a dying breed.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just replaced both the little rear lines 2-3 weeks ago. I didn't tip tie my rear lines when I did coils, when it was low the one got pulled down into the boot....my fault

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

I'm sure being in Ohio those lines have been replaced at least once as that one looks pretty new. A little attention to routing goes a long way.

What part of Ohio are you in? Ill be in Mansfield for Christmas.

Up in Akron near Cleveland.

Traded the snows for one of my favorite wheels. Audi TT Fat Fives. 17x7.5 et35 225 45 17's

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/11/15/adu9e3ag.jpg

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

spur of the moment yesterday I got these... Miro STP 17x8 and 17x10.5 <- only 4 10.5's made as prototypes.... http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/images/smilies/naughty.gif waiting on new front tires now so i can drive on them.

177085_10100436959871012_2141804392_o.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like some cool stuff on the wagon. I've got a white wagon too. I did the same swap of hoods, and I did a similar pick your parts run of 2 doors, the hood, a cup holder, window switches, and almost a bumper if there wasn't a huge gash.

Cool work so far. I'll be checking back here

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i cant seem to get my hood open...my dad backed into my car during xmas a day after i swapped on my stock stickered hood like 4 hours after i took that pic. I got it open very easily a few days later to check everything, i shut it....now i need to do an oil change.

the inside lever pulls but does not pop. any tips or tricks?

• 2 weeks later...
Nice drift. I imagine the backside comes around really good with those wide back tires.

ya i did it again today. its very predicable. it was very unpredictable with the 205's cambered up frontand bad ball joint and inner tierod...... fixed it all then pulled the camber out and did 225's and its 100x better. drifts the right way easier too....could be from the rear camber only being eye'd in.

has anyone done fender/hood/headlight/bumper swap from other non-legacys?

Well my speedo quit working on me the other day in stop and go highway traffic, i was being a dick a riding 2nd gear on and off the throttle at rpm. Then before that ... fuel line started to leak by the drivers rear wheel and the check engine light at the same time for a P1401....which i think is the ECT sensor.

well off to the garage...after my coffee

*edit*

251k now

Archived