LegacyGT.com

The new guy - 96 Legacy Wagon

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sharp looking wagon. I just picked up my first as well and thinking bout going with the outback bumper too. Keep us posted.

231k already

thanks man. as long as the humidity stays low this coming weekend....fresh primer and paint.

i have been pulled over 6 times since picking this up what a month and a half ago? white with multi colors stick way out...i want solid color to blend in traffic again.....bs hassles

Good old Akron, oh. Also in ocean city alot too. You?

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

Im in washington right across the bridge from portland OR. Never have any cop problems here. I trick Ive heard of is going down to the state patrol and donating money. Depending on the amount of money you donate you get a different color sticker that says you support the state patrol. Slap that on the back of you car and they dont mess with you as much.

@231k

thanks guys. just a simple single stage job. i am thinking on blacking out the middle section of the front and rear bumpers..well that was the orginal idea but it does look damn good. now i just need a set of coilovers...then let the motor die....then sti/wrx swap it. :)

during lunch....

266000_10100309751347912_580051420_o.jpg

Paint the bumper insert, hood scoop, and door bumpers black...then it will look bad ass.

too much white as it sits now

that has been the original plan....i may do that today after i do 2 chip tunes

287766_10100313787938552_1793708000_o.jpg

• I Donated

The VW on the wheels has to go though.

Its like your car is having an identity crisis. Not to mention, its an insult to brand a Subaru with a VW badge.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Hello from another form VW fan!!

I've had 5 VW, a 2002 Volvo v70 in the last year, and as of last week, the proud owner of two 1996 Legacies (BK and BG). I totally understand the feeling of burn out!

These are my 4th wagons, not counting my VW golfs...

I love them! Always been a fan of Subies, and my gf buying a 2010 OB last year pushed me over the edge.

I can understand people getting razzed over the VW wheels, but the same could be said for those who drop EJ motors into Vanagons and such.. You gotta do what you gotta do. As for myself? I'm a brand purist. But I can understand and respect a person's motivation.

I also concur with the painting of the inserts. I love the OB bumper on the GT body! Might do it to mine. Would kick ass painted black, give it a stark contrast! Loving the white too. Alpine white (I know you said glacier),is my favorite color on my Volkswagens ( and my Wagoneer)!

Keep up the good work!!

Also, pardon the clipped sentence structure and lack luster grammar, on a bunch of meds typing on an iPad trying to focus hard just to finish a compete thought. (surgery yay)

Lovin this forum!

Archived