LegacyGT.com

How far/long have you travelled in your lgt?

I drove about 3 hours to get mine. Serious stuff, I had to stop by three rest stops and a night at a hotel.

:lol::lol::lol::rolleyes:

I drive 7-7.5 hours (425miles) each way every other weekend to see my fiancee at home in PGH. I have put about 18k on the car in 10 months...:spin:

No drive to Rochester NY is short. No drive involving upstate at all is short.

i hear ya. 90 is painfully boring.

Well I live near Rochester, NY and bought the car from East Aurora, NY last week and then this Thursday taking her to Boston for 4 day weekend trip basically.. we will see how she fares in the car.. I have a bad back (sciatic) and interested to see how comfy or uncomfy the ride shall be. But the ride is great and smooth so let's see ;)

are you on the local forum?

i hear ya. 90 is painfully boring.

are you on the local forum?

I didn't realize there's another local forum? LOL I just googled searched and found this one.. This is my first soobie all my friends recommended one and a close friend of mine works on them for a living. So here I am. :lol:

Yeah definitely.. be cool maybe to meet up with people again... I've got nothing crazy to my car and it's nothing special.. but should be an awesome ride in the winter time when we get snow again lol. I try to lay off the miles in my car since I drive 250 roundtrip just to work and home.. but thanks mang I'll try to get up at one of these meets sometime..

To be honest, you could probably use our solid 70mm without any issues, I'm using the 50mm with mine (due to the lowering).

And if you are sick of the stock cans, I can help you out there... ;)

Regards,

Paul Hansen

http://www.avoturboworld.com

http://www.facebook.com/avoturboworld

I'll pm you with a few questions..

ive traveled from bloomsburg,Pa to new castle,Co with a 5x7 trailer hauling a quad there and back. Ive also made a 7,500mile trip from bloomsburg,Pa to west coast drove up and down california then came back throught arizona. best trip of my life and thinking about trying to make a third trip this summer.

Drove from Milwaukee, WI -> St Louis, MO and back in 2 days. LGT was a great ride. Got about 23mpg in the dead of winter averaging about 80 the entire way, stopping every 3-4 hours to eat and see roadside attractions, and trudging through snow in the city.

I'll be taking it from Milwaukee->Detroit->Muskegon->Springfield->St Louis->Milwaukee in about a month. I'm hoping to get about 26mpg if I can keep my foot out of it and draft behind some other cars for a while

Archived