Your slammed subaru legacy (2010-2012)

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You guys that are slammed, how many of you actualy bought something to adjust rear camber? I'll be installing my BC's in the next few weeks, and with my work schedule it'd be nice if I have everything I need when I go to install. I've been ready to pull the trigger on some LCA's but now I'm starting to wonder if I'll really need them.The only reason I believe I would need them is to add MORE negative camber.

I understand lowering will cause a lot of negative camber, which is what I want as the wheels will be 18x8.5 +30 witha 245/40-18. My goal is to just have both rear wheels at roughly the same camber. Anyone care to share your alignment specs and whether or not you have a camber kit/LCA's?

You guys that are slammed, how many of you actualy bought something to adjust rear camber? I'll be installing my BC's in the next few weeks, and with my work schedule it'd be nice if I have everything I need when I go to install. I've been ready to pull the trigger on some LCA's but now I'm starting to wonder if I'll really need them.The only reason I believe I would need them is to add MORE negative camber.

I understand lowering will cause a lot of negative camber, which is what I want as the wheels will be 18x8.5 +30 witha 245/40-18. My goal is to just have both rear wheels at roughly the same camber. Anyone care to share your alignment specs and whether or not you have a camber kit/LCA's?

I will be purchasing the ISC v2 LCAs and GTSpec rear toe arms for this exact reason. The wheels I order will be 19x10 +28 with a 225/35 tire and I plan to add a decent camber to the rear.

My current setup is 18x8.5 +44 with a 235/45 tire on BC coils, extreme low. I currently do not have aftermarket LCAs and I have about -3 degrees of camber (maybe slightly less, cannot seem to find my alignment sheet).

Yep, Targa 19x9.5

Almost 30# per wheel. The one for bmw fitment weight...

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showpost.php?p=13321109&postcount=14

And, I am troubled by having to go with 21# enkeis to clear a possible brembo swap unless I go cu$$tom

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

Sitting on Tein springs just lowered for now with a tiny bit of handling camber

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/07/d44425a58ca5ba220d0bbcbdea715cb4.jpg

Edited by Conducks

Potato Potato

Hmm...let me try again.

Tomato Tomato.

Nope...I still cant make it sound right.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

What does that have to do with a question? I didnt post a photo, so it doesnt matter. Theres a difference between lowered and slammed.

heh, it's not so bad. you should the garbage that are posted in 'stance' threads lol.

What does that have to do with a question? I didnt post a photo, so it doesnt matter. Theres a difference between lowered and slammed.

I was illustrating how relevent your question was with mine. This is a 5th gen thread and I see you have a 4th gen. Not a big deal normally, but it seems 4th genners tend to hop on our threads to criticize.

Conducks I wasn't trying to say that yours wasnt a 5th gen, in fact I'm pretty jealous that you Aussies get a spec.b version lol