LegacyGT.com

Ask me a question part II

BDII

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think we can all agree that adding stickers makes your ride faster... but debadging seems to be all the rage... aren't badges just metallic stickers? How can we explain this? Is it all about weight reduction in removing badges? Air resistance? What if you put an identical sticker on, in place of an OEM badge...? :spin:

where am i?

Conneticunt

Why doesnt my wife let me have girlfriends???

Herpes

so having a gun gets things done??? is that what i was supposed to get out of that?

no

Why is nasioc full of rice and roni?!? plus if a wood chuck could chuck wood how much would he save by switching to geico?...

1. yes

2. On average $476.00

15%?

Why yes I am.

Why do people in America think Cinco De Mayo is a holiday that Mexicans celebrate?

Because they do.

I think we can all agree that adding stickers makes your ride faster... but debadging seems to be all the rage... aren't badges just metallic stickers? How can we explain this? Is it all about weight reduction in removing badges? Air resistance? What if you put an identical sticker on, in place of an OEM badge...? :spin:

1. yes

2. crayons/cardboard paper

3. cleaner looking

4. see #3

5. +5whp

:rolleyes: badges add weight.

wat

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

How many of these clowns (no particular order) are new accounts of banned members from the first few years of this forum?

seabass07

charlie_sheen

bmx045

Strizzy

DanoH5656

HipsterDoofus

Lardo420

Nrw

It is still ugly.

Archived