LegacyGT.com

Dyno Tuners in Boston Area

pfoyle

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bad analogy....especially when you have two companies that have near zero negative feedback. Comparing Harvard to Brown sounds better.

:rolleyes:

any idiot would choose Harvard over Brown so you just proved my point.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

.......You people are lost. All turbo Subarus are tuned the same way. If you can tune a bug eye, you can tune a 2010 lgt. He made 50whp and 90wtq on my 2011 wrx. EFI and Bren are both great tuners. Its all in who you prefer. They both can cobb protune. You cant compare the tuner unless your cars been tuned by both of them. Id say talk to them both. Whoever you think works for you go for it.

Bren isnt a part time tuner btw....someones just on the rag

I know where I am brother....This was more directed to people who say one tuner isn't as good as another when they haven't been tuned by both.

Fixed your English, idiot.

Fixed your English, Idiot.

hahaha you made the same errors in your posts Mr.Harvard. You should go back and edit yours. Also edit mine again cause you still missed a error. I love dealing with internet tough guys lol. Anyways back on topic. Let us know who you pick for a tuner. You cant go wrong with EFI and Bren

• 2 weeks later...
Dyno-tuning taking place tomorrow at 10am with Brentuning! If anyone is in the Ayer, MA area and wants to watch me be his guinea pig (first 10+ LGT he has tuned) feel free to stop by! I'll be the one who looks like this :D

lardo and I will be there, and NRW. what color is your 10 lgt btw?

I won't be there. I've got a family deal I can't miss. The one weekend I have this shit he has loads of different cars.

it's not a mystery how to tune them. All they have different is dual avcs (and he is well versed at avcs tuning both) and a closer turbo to header location.

Keep telling yourself that.

The 10' is a very different beast.

so you decide to get new cabinets installed in your house. Do you hire the carpenter that's never done cabinets, but has done shelving, and is cheap, or do you hire the carpenter that has installed hundreds of cabinets but is a little more pricey?

When I'm spending 30k on something I don't take chances.

Archived