LegacyGT.com

2012 MCCA HPR schedule

Darrel

Sorry I've been away from the thread for so long... easy way to explain it is to show the video, which makes it obvious why my track days are done (for now anyway). My wife won't let me near the track! And before anyone asks, no... insurance doesn't cover this! But, this is exactly why I stopped taking the SpecB to the track - I'd be really screwed if this was my DD. You win some, you lose some...

OptimumLGT - what sort of videos are you after? I've got several from in the SpecB, as well as some from my friend (who edited the video above) from his Corvette. Let me know what exactly you are looking for.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DAMN SQUIDEN! So sorry about your ride man! Glad you're ok that looked rough. INCREDIBLY SCARY SHIT!

To answer your question I'm just looking for videos that demonstrate the corners and difficulties. I'm going to use them as pop up videos and freeze the track motion. 5 to 10 seconds a piece tops.

Yeah, we both walked away with minor scratches, which is crazy since the car behind us said we caught about 4' of air on the first flip. In actuality, the worst part is trying to find a new hobby - working on the cars and researching track setups has been my focus for a few years now, and trying to find something new to research has just been depressing. I'm sure I'll be back to the track at some point, but for now the wife won't let me even think about getting another car for the track (plus, I don't know if I could push it as hard as I used to in the corners anymore).

Good times Ryan. Next nice day we gotta do this again. Also let me know if you wanna trade mufflers. I mainly just want the rear cans.

Good times for sure Lewis! I am already wanting to go back out, but I think I am going to go back to TMIC before I do.. I'll pm you on the cans.

Archived