LegacyGT.com

Help i ruined my dodge durango with fish sauce!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DALE!!! Ive been thinking about calling you. It gives me anxiety when my friends disappear for long periods of time. Anyhow...

I am so relieved that I still have my precious, my lovely, my TOWPIG and that she is not ruined. I can't believe that I am just driving the Durango around like nothing happened. Even my pregnant wife can drive it without any scent issues. I think the truck actually smells a little fresher than I ever remember it smelling before the GOT PEE.

Ive since gone camping in her, made many commutes and even a few Home Depot runs.

It may sound funny to say but...

I :wub: GOT PEE :wub:

Its likely the BEST cheap mod I ever purchased. $20 to un-total a vehicle... I've already been trolling craigslist for a cheap vehicle someone else did something similar in since I have THE magic product... :lol:

Been thinking about calling you too man. Need to catch up. Glad the Dur-mang-o is good to go. Think we're planning a trip out to SoCal this fall, but need to see how GS1 does post-launch sometime next month. If he's healthy and no issues, we may head out that way for a week or so, in the fall. When is your wife due again?
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Archived