LegacyGT.com

Engine vibrating through pedals and floor

My legacy 2.5 has 2500 miles and has done this since day 1.

The engine feels relatively smooth at idle and while holding speed, but during acceleration, there is a vibration that is felt in the pedal and floor and it's quite irritating. Is this just the way this engine runs or does this sound abnormal?

It isn't a strong vibration, but you can definitely feel it. It just feels like the engine in an old, cheap economy car vs something in a mid-priced sedan.

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!

I dunno how much of an effect it'd have on a car with only 2500 miles, but my car benefited hugely from a MAF cleaning. Mine has about 59k and seemed to have never had a new air filter.

seems like par for the course. tell me does your's sway down the highway like a drunken yak?

If theres even a slight breeze, it definitely doesn't want to go straight. I feel like a driver in a cheesey movie... You know... the ones where they are just moving the steering wheel left to right as they are going straight down the road :lol:

This car has failed to impress me so far.

Nobody else thinks this is normal behavior? I guess a trip to the dealer is in my near future.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived