LegacyGT.com

Blank logs from Romraide?!?

BarManBean

• Moderators

Just went out to do some logging. I took a learning view pre-log and post-log, both of which worked just fine. When I came in to take a look at the two logs I made, both of them were entirely blank aside from row 1 which contained a list of the parameters I was using.

WTF? Anyone else have this issue? Trying to avoid doing 3rd gear pulls as much as possible here in northern va, so it's definitely frustrating when they give me ZERO data. Arg...

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

• Moderators

OS is Vista (I know, it's terrible but the laptop was only $30). I've logged before and had files full of data. It's probably as simple as restarting everything and plugging it all up again.

The strange part was that I could see the values changing in real time in romraider, just my logs were blank at the end of the drive.

^ exactly what happens to me on Vista. Although my '05 LGT tuned perfect, never a problem.. My brother's '03 WRX though, your problem happens almost all the time. All I do is start unplugging and plugging back in and re-open RomRaider a few times.

• Moderators

Resolution: restarted the laptop without it being plugged in and everything worked fine. I doubt it had anything to do with not being plugged in and would bet that a restart would have done it.

Lesson learned, now I'll always check that everything is working and producing worthwhile logs before running around and logging.

Archived