LegacyGT.com

Input for window tint % ????

Aruss87

I like it, affirms my thought of going 30F/20R.

The weird and impractical side of me wants to use the darker tint to hide my gauge backlighting from other drivers/cops.

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

• 11 months later...
Just got my wagon done last weekend and it now has 15% all around (all 7 windows). I have always been a good boy with abiding to the law so I never went below legal. This time around I am rolling the dice and honestly, the 15% looks amazing! Maybe cause it is a RBP car though and it is not to dark or too light of a color for the car?

I have 20% on all the rear windows on my wagon. I think that's dark enough - especially with a black interior. And yes, I do feel like an old lady sometimes when backing up at night because it really, truly does make it a bitch to see where you are going. Especially when it's some unknown driveway that you have to back down. I wouldn't go any darker than 20% unless I had a serious reason to (i.e. hauling murder victims or something...)

I have 5% rear, I know a lot of you don't like it, but I have had 5% in the back of all my cars for 10+ years, and I love it! It is a little difficult to see when backing up in a really dark area, but not bad, maybe I'm just used to it?

The only thing I hate is that the darkest I could go in the front is 50% so it is mismatched, but our tint laws are very strict, and I didn't want to go through the hassle of finding someone who would put on the tint, and then someone who would pass my safety inspection every year.

Archived