LegacyGT.com

Second Annual Numbered Spec B Meet Colorado 2012

cryo

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
May 19 I'll be working from 8-4:30. Have you figured out a good time to meet?

I was thinking of meeting around 4-5pm for the pictures. If it means getting a pic or two with another spec im sure we could hang till 5:30 or later depending on everyone elses opinion. I really want 5 plus this year. Even still you could meet us at the restaurant.

Edit:I just checked and there IS as concert that night *Eric Church* that starts at 7:30 so we may have to make it earlier. I am amazed I overlook that. We might have to make it 4-5 and just see how it goes.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

If I wasn't moving across town at the end of the month I'd make the journey to CO. Maybe next year. I want to be amongst more 06 specs some day.

Wish you could make it as well. There is always next year.

I will be sending another blast of pms to owners very soon as a reminder as well as for those who may not see the actual post.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

I tried to pick a date that should have a decent chance for good weather as well as not being on a holiday or anything else. If the date itself proves to be an issue for some we can definatly change it. Just figured I would come out the gate with a date in mind, can't have you missing it since you have been in all previous pics. Let me know. :cool:

Lgt4me - I will be posting details of a april meet soon to get all the lgt.com guys together as well but because we are doing this at redrocks to begin with we have to be very conscious of how many people we get. Redrocks parks require a permit for anything over about 20-25 cars *its actually groups of 35 or more people* but they are lax if its close. Its nothing against anyone else, just one of the many meets we will have this summer but this one is kind of ....spec....ial ...ya know...;)

1. Cryo and wife

2. Finse - tenative

3. 303patrick

4. Utmost

Dave

Dave, u missed me in this one :confused:

Did we figured out a solid time? Gotta lock the time in!

Well it sound like the options would be redrocks at noon or so or a default location later in the day. I think we should still shoot for redrocks as it is a Colorado icon and we can cruise over to dinosaur ridge and try to line up going up the hill which would make for some good pics as well. Unless anybody has any better ideas for scenery in the same area that we can do later in the day I will go ahead and lock down the time in the first post.

So

12:00 at the upper parking lot at redrocks on Saturday may 19th work for everyone planning to attend? Obviously if you can't make it to the main photo op at 12:00 at redrocks you are still welcome to join at the restaurant which we should be at a few hours after the initial meet. If you think you will be running behind pm me and I can give you my number to contact me to see where we are at.

We could potentially do a quick cruise up in the gennesy area to get some foliage pictures but im not real familier with that area so it would require a little driving to find somewhere cool.

Brthtkg- I don't know how I missed that. Sorry.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well it sound like the options would be redrocks at noon or so or a default location later in the day. I think we should still shoot for redrocks as it is a Colorado icon and we can cruise over to dinosaur ridge and try to line up going up the hill which would make for some good pics as well. Unless anybody has any better ideas for scenery in the same area that we can do later in the day I will go ahead and lock down the time in the first post.

So

12:00 at the upper parking lot at redrocks on Saturday may 19th work for everyone planning to attend? Obviously if you can't make it to the main photo op at 12:00 at redrocks you are still welcome to join at the restaurant which we should be at a few hours after the initial meet. If you think you will be running behind pm me and I can give you my number to contact me to see where we are at.

We could potentially do a quick cruise up in the gennesy area to get some foliage pictures but im not real familier with that area so it would require a little driving to find somewhere cool.

Brthtkg- I don't know how I missed that. Sorry.

Dave

Lol...no worries Dave. I'm in for 12 however dinner/drinks might be difficult but I'll see if the schedule can swing it! I'm down for the cruise most def!

Well it looks like we will be loosing a car or two regardless of if we do it early or late. We can still plan on the Red Rocks deal but Lets move it to 1pm in hopes that by the time we get to rock rest logde after hanging out at red rocks,pics,scenic cruise and hopefully some more pics the other guys might be off work. I know one guy gets off at 4 and I'm not sure about 303patrick.

I will post the time on the first page and update

Red rocks upper parking lot at 1pm

Saturday May 19th

Pictures,scenic cruise twords gennesey and pics, Then cruise into golden to the rock rest lodge for grub

Dave

*sorry again for the lack of planning with the concert at redrocks, next year I will make sure I doublecheck our venue*

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Reservation" at rock rest lodge was set up for arrival at 4-5 o'clock. We should have 2 tables that will fit 15-20 people from what be guy said although I told him closer to 10-15max. Should be a good time.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well gotta love colorados weather, its hard to have a car meet for pictures in the rain. Depending on who might be interested we may be able to meet up at a parking garage at Colorado mills or something *if they have a parking garage* for pics and then head to rockrest lodge OR we can reschedule for sometime next month....opinions?

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey guys, sorry for the late reply but I'm not going to be able to make it today. Have fun. And Dave, I've parked in a garage at colorado mills. Towards the south-east corner of the mall property.

Well after looking at our options I think its best to reschedule. The camera guy doesn't want to have to worry about getting his camera wet as well as we dont want to have all the pics with no scenic background.

I think june 23rd at 1pm at redrocks may be a better option. There is a concert that night but as long as we meet early there should be no issues. It also sounds like it will give some people a better opportunity to ask for time off etc. Very sorry for the reschedule but I figure we only do it once a year so we want to make the best of it. Please chime in with opinions.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well after looking at our options I think its best to reschedule. The camera guy doesn't want to have to worry about getting his camera wet as well as we dont want to have all the pics with no scenic background.

I think june 23rd at 1pm at redrocks may be a better option. There is a concert that night but as long as we meet early there should be no issues. It also sounds like it will give some people a better opportunity to ask for time off etc. Very sorry for the reschedule but I figure we only do it once a year so we want to make the best of it. Please chime in with opinions.

Dave

I'm good for the Mills Parking Garage. I'll have to see how work pans out but I'm good for today or tentatively the 23rd. Is it raining out at Red Rocks? Ha I guess I should check. let me know guys...I'm good for today....although car will be dirty.

• 4 weeks later...

Bump for a week and a half away, we ended up with three numbered specs at the BBQ so we better get 5-6 minimum to show up for this.

Please let me know if you think you can make it for the updated date/time, I will remove everyone off the list and ask that everyone chimes back in for their attendance. See you soon guys

1. Cryo and wife

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Bad news everyone...

I will be undergoing minor surgery on the morning of the 19th, and be essentially bedridden for 2 weeks, and kinda lame for a month afterwards. That pretty much eliminates me from the spec meet. :mad:

IF i think I wont tear myself open, and I can find a chauffeur, I MIGHT be able to make it.

I wont endanger myself but I'm pretty disappointed...

1. Cryo and wife

2. Brthtkg

- thats a real shame utmost. You shoul definatly have someone drive you since it will be limited walking and more hanging out and bs'ing at redrocks and the restraunt. Maybe we can meet the girlfriend and my wife will have someone to talk with :)

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

From what I've been told I won't have interest in doing anything but finding a hole to crawl into to die, but I'll have a few days of semi-coherency to decide if I'm up for it. I'll def keep you up to date

Archived