LegacyGT.com

2000 Gt-B4

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you have any JDM or upgrade parts for sale please message me!

Sent you a pm. I have a set of B4 sedan tailights forsale. Full clear lenses "no amber junk". "Legacy" on the center section versus "subaru". Darker red and a little smoke color to them.

joe r

• 3 months later...

This is exactly what I was looking at doing to my car. As soon as it gets out of the 30s here in Connecticut I'm detailing my engine bay and interior/exterior then starting work on her. What ducktail spoiler is that? Both of your cars look amazing!

EDIT: I'm a turd, just read your comment, it's an SYMS lol.

lucky you have a winter! This winter has been warm with not much snow at all. I had a few cool ideas to clean up the bay really nice but I lost the inspiration to dump more money into it. Gonna take some real photos of the car soon. Also finally put in my jdm wood grain Momo steering wheel.

you could start with a rear sway bar and some end links, H&R springs, kyb or second hand bilsteins from Japan would be great. Have you done the maintenance for the car? I would make sure that is all up to date.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Sick b4 man! Looks great, how much did it run you to do that full build?

I don't keep track of spending or it would be no fun. I have built this car over the last 3 years, spent about 5 years getting parts to make it what it is today and I'm not done.

Haha that makes sense man! Well it is pretty damn clean B4, definitely want to b-spec out my BD5. It's going to be a bit till I can start pumping some serious money into it but I'm getting everything recorded that I want to do to it. Do you recall how much those blisten coilovers cost you?

its actually a usdm Gt with b4 aero parts. Oh ya I remember how much the coils cost new- $2,200. Maybe you can find some used for 1200,1500. H&R, KW, are quality also. If you wanna have the best go Ohlin's. I'm all about ride quality, not how low I can go. I wanna be able to pick my grandma and grandpa up and take them out to lunch and be comfortable. My women forgets my car is on coils when we are enjoying it, 4.5 year old approved also.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived