LegacyGT.com

2000 Gt-B4

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Lol, they have a App for bumps. My cats are pretty beat up but thats about it.

Upgrading the system. Two 12" polk audio Momo MM124, Kenwood excelon xxv-03a amp (25 anniversery) Kenwood Kac-x542 amp. Just under 2000Watts.

Ya we can do that garrett!

I got hella horns. Im geting them paint matched to my car befor i install them. tuesday I will have new wheels! Still looking for a sub box and a capacitor to run for my system. I gotta search if i would rather have ported or not and how many farad's my capacitor will need to be.

nice! glad to see you didn't put the most retarded sized wheels you could manage to find on it..

I'm having SUCH a hard time finding a DECENT sized set of used wheels for my 05 LGT because everyone wants 17x9+ or 18x9+, and then they wonder why they have rubbing issues and are shredding tires.

/rant off..

Lol yes i hear you there with that. trying to sell a set and buy another set isnt fun.. I found someone to trade with. He has a 4th gen legacy. all my wheels have came from a 4th gen legacy. :)

Update.. Stereo system is on hold. I got to upgrade my deck and all my amp wires and have cartoys hook my amp and subs up correctly.

System is in and pounding. Running a Kenwood XXV-03A mono block amp. 2 12" Polk Audio Momo subs running parallel. I will be doing my door speakers next. I already have a amp for them its another Kenwood kac-x542. 4 channel. Not sure what kind of door speakers I'm gonna get or tweaters.

What are you guys running?

Thanks libertyfls. I'm gonna go .25" lower in front to level it out a little more.

I got black Wrx carpet Tonight so I will be swapping it out this week.

I'm on the hunt for spicy cams by Cobb and some ACL race bearings.

So i took the day and sprayed degreeser and pressure washed the carpet and let it dry. tomorrow i will pull the old carpet and scrub the floor under it and lay the dyna mat stuff then put the carpet in.

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk136/cpundyk_photo/wrxcarpet.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Going back to Bilstein struts from a 4th gen legacy and pinks. selling the stance coilovers for 600+ shipping (less then 2000 miles) then Im buying Bilstein coilovers and will swap sets from winter to summer. Pm if you wanna buy the stance coils or have any ?s.

wrx carpet is in and fits like crap. annoying the crap out of me. fits perfectly in the front but it doesnt not fit at all in the rear. its bad. Going to the junk yard to hopefully find some good carpet from another 3rd gen and dye it black. I tried the easy way. I layed the Fat Mat down befor i put the carpet in.. I didnt have the time to do it how i would like because it was dark. Next time i will really get down to the nit griddy. I will have pics up in a few.. I didnt take pics of the piss poor fitment cus it makes me mad.

Archived