LegacyGT.com

2000 Gt-B4

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks nice jeff. I wish they're some places around here that were good shooting sites I'm sure I could find some lol

But maybe here soon ill make after I do my retrofit ill make my page but then after that I won't take anymore pics till the car is done lol

This week I plan on doing my group n motor mounts, kartboy dog bone, tranny/diff bushings and I gotta do my relashing of the valves and oils then to and ill try to sqeeze in the retro lol

Retro fit is something on the list.. I was thinking of doing it to are ever so boring fog lights on the 00-02.

I ordered a STI limited front lip to help keep the body lines flowing good..Should I keep it black or paint match it?

Yeah the 00-02 body is bad lol that's why I'm ditching them but with the gold the paint to match would look better, you can always mount it black and see what it looks like then take it off to paint it but I'm getting a full repaint to WRB and do a black lip for mine I think it just depends on your cars colour

Here's my new plan. I got the lip. I'm gonna keep it black but I'm gonna get a black Oe bug guard. Hopefully it looks good with the tint, if not it will get matched.

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk136/cpundyk_photo/frontlip.jpg

Hope it goes well dude. I just got done with my cam break in, the last 2 days I've been spending relashing the valves, putting my group n motor mounts and kartboy dogbone on. The engine is a lot quiter and feels so much better drives smooth. Maybe I can get that idle vid for ya

Next upgrade/repair imma do is gt breaks and rotors

Its weird though I can hear the engine/starter is like 3 times lounder on start up almost makes me think its about to break lol

Ya I still have to get some washers, nuts and bolts to make sure she is gonna stay on there.

Got the stuff to put the front lip on. Now to trim it down in the middle.. stuff is thick. I hope the weather is Ok and not raining cats and dogs so I can put it on.

update. Lip still is not on.(bad weather/sick) I sold the stance coilovers and waiting on a set of Bilstein PSS9's coilovers. this will be the the 3rd set of suspension i have went threw. first was stock struts and H&Rs, Bilstein HDS and H&R's, Stance SS coilovers, upcoming Bilstein PSS9's third time is a charm right.?

Hi jdm subie. There really isn't performance upgrades for are cars really. You can do exhuast, header, intake... Cams if your willing to pay. You can do everything with suspension. My car is really a GT not a B4. The L is the lower luxury model so I would source parts from a GT, side skirts, maybe Ye matching side trim, door handels and whatever else don't match. Look in the 4 sale section on here or nasioc and sl-i.net. if you have a wagon your chasis code is "BH" if you have a sedan your chasis code will be "BE"

• 2 weeks later...

I still have the stance coilovers on Joe r. Kiyo I will get some pics after I get my new camera.

Big update, picked up a second car last night. 95 740i. I also got a rallitek rear sway bar for the legacy. I'm so happy we don't have to drive it daily.

Archived