LegacyGT.com

Going through rear tires like its my job?

I'd be willing to bet that the shop doing the alignment, is doing it wrong.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

I red your replies, your first reply was rotate your tires... without knowing how fast this is happening I find that to be a useless suggestion since it will only wear the other tires he puts there and in the end just cost him more money and avoid fixing the real isssue, And then yes you followed up with get it aligned with the weight in the rear which is where I think this should have stopped. After he acknowledged that there are posts about the headlight bulb and then someone chimes in with the how many tires are you replacing diff damaging discussion start.....

After that post I don't find it necessary to start in saying "you know your damaging your diff if you don't rotate your tires" since he is aware of that I'm sure and wants the issue fixed so he doesn't have to worry about roatating so often and/or causing any further damage.

• Mega Users

From his responses, it didn't seem like he realized the damage he was doing. He replaced the rears "2 or 3 times".

There's a difference between yelling at someone and trying to make sure they understand what they are doing. All I'm doing is looking out for the OP. I'd hate for his next thread to be about a destroyed center diff.

Archived