LegacyGT.com

Tactrix 2.0 quick question

• Moderators
Laptops are used because they're small, that's it. A desktop would work. Does your tactrix take and SD card? If so, that would be much easier. I don't know the exact steps, but you have to put some sort of log file on the SD card to tell it what parameters to log and then just plug in the tactrix with the card in it. It will take care of the rest, no need for a computer.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

Everything can be done via a home computer other than flashing the car * unless you have a computer in the garage with a long enough cable which I have seen*

Logging can be done via your tactrix and sd card so its possible, just not extremely easy.

Hope this helps.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Did a little reading on it and seemed a little more complicated then using the software that comes with the tactrix. I've never done anything like this, and was looking for a smooth transition for when I do my infamous tune. after watching some of the youtube videos the tactrix setup seemed fairly simple and straight forward.

Archived