LegacyGT.com

ask me a question

BDII

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If evolution works, why are there so many idiots around?
Obligatory '[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2008-gh8-238668.html?t=238668"]build thread[/URL]' Increased capacity to 2.7 liters, still turbo, but no longer need spark plugs.

Should I build a Vacuum Tube Amplifier for my LGT or just leave it OEM until it sells

Sure, right after you successfully unmarry the climate control from the stereo =)

Winning the internet

Sure, right after you successfully unmarry the climate control from the stereo =)

I have already done that & within a few weeks I soldered it back together. -I liked retaining the "OEM look" better. I am running a Mini DSP now, but will be taking it out when she sells. I'm debating whether it's worth it to throw in the little extra cash for the time being. Lol, anyone have the Schematics of any of the Mac amps?

I have already done that & within a few weeks I soldered it back together. -I liked retaining the "OEM look" better. I am running a Mini DSP now, but will be taking it out when she sells. I'm debating whether it's worth it to throw in the little extra cash for the time being. Lol, anyone have the Schematics of any of the Mac amps?

really not worth it. a simple mosfet amp with a clean sweep filter installed will make a lot more difference in overall sound quality. probably even better to spend your dollars on sound dampening first.

Winning the internet

really not worth it. a simple mosfet amp with a clean sweep filter installed will make a lot more difference in overall sound quality. probably even better to spend your dollars on sound dampening first.

? Hm, I figure if I sell my OEM speakers & amplfied sub(woofer), I should be able to get around $150.00/ W/ that budget, I should be able to set up a simple 2-way + sub instal. PE has a deal right now on their Dayton drivers. I have some dampener left over from previous instals along W/ some CLD tiles. As far as a woofer goes, this may be a concern. There's not too many 8" drivers in my "budget" that would suit well in an IB application. I'll be on the classifields, but I may end up going out of my budget on parts for amplifier(s) & my passive x-overs. I'd like to keep my DSP so going active is a no-go. Hmm

Should I take PTO this week? I'm hitting my limit and can't accrue anymore?

I'm already taking friday off, what other days? =)

you should quit and become a vagrant.

How can I stop Nils from deleting my posts?

send him pictures of sheep

Should I build a Vacuum Tube Amplifier for my LGT or just leave it OEM until it sells

tl;dr

tl;dr

Where is Hipster?

knee deep

Doesn't his mouth get tired?

yes

Did Rao quit lgt.com too?

one can hope.

? Hm, I figure if I sell my OEM speakers & amplfied sub(woofer), I should be able to get around $150.00/ W/ that budget, I should be able to set up a simple 2-way + sub instal. PE has a deal right now on their Dayton drivers. I have some dampener left over from previous instals along W/ some CLD tiles. As far as a woofer goes, this may be a concern. There's not too many 8" drivers in my "budget" that would suit well in an IB application. I'll be on the classifields, but I may end up going out of my budget on parts for amplifier(s) & my passive x-overs. I'd like to keep my DSP so going active is a no-go. Hmm

tl;dr

can you smoke on the moon?

since there is no oxygen on the moon you can't make flame.

I'm sure you could inside the lunar lander though.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Archived