LegacyGT.com

STI at pedals w/ dead pedal

RoundBoy

I think that Aerospeed got their dead pedal pretty damn close to the WRX ones. I don't think paying the extra $$ that Subaru will probably want to charge for an offical matching pedal is going to be worth it. The one I got from Mastro looks and fits perfectly. The only difference that I see is that the dead pedal on that picture looks like the corners are a little bit rounder. that's not a big deal for a pedal that is just there for looks.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Very retarded. I photoshopped what that would look like before I bought the full WRX pedal set. It looked terrible. I can photoshop pink dots on the WRX set to give you an idea if you want. Its really bad looking.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

We reeeeally want an STi dead pedal to match the other pedals. Are there any pics of the JDM RHD pedal mounted up? My curiosity grows strong...

Never start modding, kids. It's too late for me, save yourselves!

Hooray for 07+ AccessPORT!

Will these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7985957364&category=33700&sspagename=WDVW

Cause my car to blow up? Or are they the only viable option for A/T ?

i have them, and they work well. pretty much the only option. you will have to drill two small holes in the factory plastic gas pedal (either top or bottom), because the supplied clips won't fit around it - you can only use two (top or bottom). no big deal, though.

i also added the Scoobymods dead pedal.

http://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/files/Landshark/26244.JPG

• 7 years later...

Archived