LegacyGT.com

selling my 08 spec b (portland, OR)

gaswepass

Have the audi jones again. please forgive me. Its been awhile since i've been on site, I hope its ok to post this here.

quartz silver, mileage=34k (yes, 34k!). Asking 24.5K$.

awesome car. serviced at dealer exclusively, still have one appointment left on service contract and warranty (purchased new by me 3/2009). Never been to the track.

Modified:

1. access port (stage 1)- 10% hp/torque boost therebouts

2. audio upgrade- speakers and amp (elite/audison)

3. bluetooth setup with ipod integration (parrot mk9200)

4. snow tires currently on car (blizzaks, purchased new for this car); mileage split between road and snow tires, tons of tread left on both

5. roof rack, thule

I love this car, has been problem free since day one. Just know that I'm not going to mod it myself and that is a shame for this car which begs for it.

Knowing how maniacal you guys can be about car condition, there are some historical issues and cosmetic issues:

1. broken into driver side window once (@ 3 months into ownership), small tear in rubber door liner, has never leaked. Just annoying to see.

2. was t-boned passenger side (hit and run bastards!) slow speed 2 months after that. 7k repairs, perfect paint matching, can't tell cosmetically or functionally. tracks perfect, no frame damage, no salvage/rebuild title.

3. I have kerbed the original rims. Its terrible. Have an extra from the crash which is only scratched not bent. freebie! I am not a good fit for the super low profile wheels when it comes to parking.

So there you go. It's never been abused, its been dealer serviced, and is ready to be modded in the fashion you see fit. And its not the new bodystyle!

Archived