LegacyGT.com

Anyone in PA(or similar weather/geography) running a 2" drop?

ColdBore

I want to get started on planning my suspension/handling mods. I'm thinking sway bars,coils.struts, 18x8 tires with around a +45 offset, possible BBK. The specifics are still in the working but i wanna get rolling on this so I can get back to performance mods.

Again, anyone in PA dropped 2". if so how do you like it? rough for winter? To low for hilly areas?

Running RalliTek springs w/ Koni's in Washington, PA. IIRC the stated drop is 1.94 inches. Had a big curb at our last house that caused the exhaust to scrape so I had 3/8" Saggy Butt Spacers put in the rear which solved that. I don't think I need them now that we moved but don't know if I'll uninstall them or not.

Just wondering how my RavSpec front lip will hold up this winter. Think I have just about 4" clearance on the front end, so it scrapes a lot already. Glad I didn't paint it. :lol:

I'm running Tein Flex coilovers, and I'm not exactly sure what the drop is at their current height setting, but it's probably around 2".

I would highly recommend getting an aftermarket metal undertray like a GT spec or Primitive Racing. In the winter, I often hit chunks of snow and ice that other cars clear without a problem. I'm on my third plastic OEM undertray, and at $100 apiece, I might as well have bought a metal one.

Archived