LegacyGT.com

need to borrow/rent stock LGT downpipe

skwiggly

I have a stage 2 '06 Legacy GT, and know I can pass emissions by swapping back to the stock downpipe, which would be no problem except someone in my apt building dumpstered mine by accident :mad: Anyone in the Denver area have one I can borrow or rent for a day?

thanks,

Scott

Passed emissions w/ Putnam's stock DP (thanks man!). FYI the station at County Line/Colorado didn't even do a visual inspection...

What's the address of that? I need to get my cars inspected soon and would rather not swap out the Cobb DP I have. :lol:

^I'll confirm that they didnt do any visual inspections on my car when I tested/passed last month, but my friend w/ a fmic, rotatated setup... he has tried to pass emission at that same location 3 time now, failed, and they did a under car, under hood inspection each time but he has passed the visual every time and it looks far from stock so ??

Passed emissions w/ Putnam's stock DP (thanks man!). FYI the station at County Line/Colorado didn't even do a visual inspection...

Its amazing how some stations do a major inspections where others wave it by.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Archived