LegacyGT.com

Suspension Squeak - Front (2005 LGT)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I just ordered a set from of the Whitelines today, both the front and rear.

The front's were fine, but I figure since I have it all apart, I'd do them both .

The rears are spendy, $130, but the fronts were cheap, $40.

BANNED FROM THE TIKI FORUM. :lol:

Hell yeah! Roll up from Fresno!

Hey, is that drive in theater still there?

Sure, see you in 15 hrs.

There are no more drive-in theaters, the last one on N. Blackstone is now a Costco & Home Depot. :(

My wife's balls are delicious.

So you aren't gonna install the ALK bushings while you have the LCA out of the car? I've heard they make a pretty good improvement.

ALK bushings?

I ordered these PNs:

W0506

KCA334

KCA334 is also known as the "WALK" or Whiteline anti-lift kit. They have an eccentric insert that allows additional caster, IIRC they can provide up to .5* caster, and are actually an anti-dive geometry increase that will prevent some deflection under braking as well as reducing some "lift" under acceleration.

Anyone on here get the rear lower control arms from Perrin or whiteline? If so any input on positives or necessity for them?

Not until they start squeaking.

PS - ordered mine from Boston Motorsports - best price from all the vendors!

Another nice addition while you're replacing the bushings, is replacing the rack & pinion bushing with poly, such as Whitelines. It will compliment the other bushing with better turning response.
My wife's balls are delicious.

Don't know if it's because I'm a repeat customer, but they hooked me up at better prices than FB's.

I'll have to go on and check out the prices then.

Another nice addition while you're replacing the bushings, is replacing the rack & pinion bushing with poly, such as Whitelines. It will compliment the other bushing with better turning response.

I was looking at those, but wasn't sure if they were a needed item. But better turning response! I can't pass that up!

-Urban Cowboy

Archived