LegacyGT.com

Iam freaking cursed.....IAM drops to 0.1250

Deadleave

Update: Was stuck forever on .8750 after reset. Then white smoke from car, trip to shop. Torn CV boot, replaced axle. Also fresh tank of gas, stayed at .8750 but saw no additional pulled timing.

So reset ecu again this morning, stayed at 1.0, going to rev it up some, logging to see if it stays knock free.

So could have been bad gas, or rattle in the front axle. Thanks so much for all the input and help. I wrote cursed cause in a span of 2weeks, o2 sensor went bad, torn axle, then this, had to shelf the turbo purchase.

Much appreciate the input.

I am back to 0.0. This drives me crazy. I'm on winter gas + I have an odd vibration in the range that I get the "knock". I am highly confident the two are related, but I won't be able to pull the motor to change my clutch + flywheel until the end of February. I'll keep you posted, as it could be a FW/clutch/TOB issue.

So so confused again.

IAM stayed at 1.0 good, so decided to give it a go, and run it up to 5k rpm, WOT.

logs looked clean, no knocks, felt great in fact. AFR looked good,

next day noticed mpg drop, odd since, I was doing the DD. Pulled LV again, and lol

932108832_LearningView_SS_2-3-201283120AM.jpg.eb58370834621357e6041563f0fac2f4.jpg

1145366641_LearningView_SS_2-3-201282630AM.jpg.056171a62f583c3bcfdbdcaff409b50c.jpg

304240319_LearningView_SS_2-2-201290428AM.jpg.50a4325f47f19f0258961fac3dda9fcd.jpg

same tune the entire time of these events.

wondering if one of the plugs were not firing, would it look like this ?

vacuum leak would be adding fuel not pulling

and a boost leak would have a greater impact at higher 40+ vs idle

This has been the same tune for awhile. Stock intake with K&N panel filter, and avo inlet.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm running rich not lean right? The negative value indicating that its pulling fuel, to reach stoich. Smoke test soon, prolly popped something when went for a pull.

Here is a link to a post by NSFW explaining what everything means in the learning view snapshot and also how to read fuel trims.

http://www.romraider.com/forum/topic4899.html

A Negative learned value means the ecu is reducing the amount of fuel being injected to meet lambda. has it ever kicked a cel?

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Figured out what's going on somewhat. Drove around for hours today.

I have a plx wide and, so I can see real time afr as I drive. Cars runs at stoich maybe bit on the rich side.

Here is what is happening, having the heater on, seems to be having an effect on the car behavior.

Normal cruising, turn on climate control, afr goes lean, from 14.3 to 16~17 then stablizes to norm, turn

Climate off, immediately drops to 12~13 range, then takes up to 10 seconds to go back to 14.5.

Trying figure out if its voltage related or the fans turning on for the climate control is amplifying a leak in the system. Battery voltage stay around 13.9 to 14 .

yes the heater and/or vent that cycles the ac compressor has a direct effect on engine idle speed so, your afr's will change. at idle and cruise the afr will jump around sometimes, this is the rear o2 double checking afr and for whatever reason, it does this to prolong cat converter life.... weird.

Archived