• Bikini Pics
    • Sammich Pics
    • Bikini Pics w/weapons
    • Sammich Pics w/weapons

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
please dont

Well that explains a lot. You don't like women at all do you? Not only do you resent them, but you find them to be repulsive. This indicates that you are one very bitter gay man.

I would simply point out that your feelings of dislike towards women are not realistic, you need to realize that they are not competing with you for mates (men). Women are not out there taking up all of the other potential gay men, so stop worrying about them. You'll find the perfect guy don't worry about it. Your dislike of women probably stems from your jealousy of your mother getting attention from your father. This is not healthy, and you need to move on.

oh shes hott. she knows i love her

Its all good.. Keep trying to convince everyone, You just wanna make yourself sound better on the internet.. I understand..

you still do it for me ;-)

Thanks Lardo ;)

yeah, tell him!

Then make with sammich weapon bikini pics!

Lol I dont have any of those things atm..

And apparently idk how to use a camera.. :lol:

Which button do I push again :rolleyes:

And if I dont know how to use a camera, I better not hold a gun :lol: lmao

Ok, so now that he's on timeout, we can get back to trying to solve this mystery: who has real life sammich and weapon pics? Let's see what you got! It's in the lead with 8 whole votes!!! :D
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Archived