nope thats clothing them bitches all ova that

we need a your welcome button!

**** it whats the point lol

hey bud **** you to!

^ you fuckers shit all over me, so I have every right

well than im voting sammich pics, I wouldnt wana see her in a bikini

i hope hitler finds you

^ you fuckers shit all over me, so I have every right

Ummmm no. Actually I didn't. I treated you with respect. I spoke to you like adult. Now you are shitting on my funny thread that has nothing to do with you. So, no, you don't have every right.

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Lol dont bother me any at all. Your just some pathetic loser whos pissed off because everyones hating on you because of your sexist comments.. You gotta take it out on someone else to make you feel big and tough.. I understand. I dont need you to feel that I'm attractive, I'm comfortable with myself and know that I'm a beautiful girl. Honestly your girlfriend in your picture isnt that attractive either, and neither are you.. Shes one of those "dumb" girls you speak of.. Shes gotta be mental in some way to date a douche like you. :) Its all good though, I dont need your internet approval, I wont lose any sleep over it :) And my sympathy goes out to the girl in your avatar.

Lol dont bother me any at all. Your just some pathetic loser whos pissed off because everyones hating on you because of your sexist comments.. You gotta take it out on someone else to make you feel big and tough.. I understand. I dont need you to feel that I'm attractive, I'm comfortable with myself and know that I'm a beautiful girl. Honestly your girlfriend in your picture isnt that attractive either, and neither are you.. Shes one of those "dumb" girls you speak of.. Shes gotta be mental in some way to date a douche like you. :) Its all good though, I dont need your internet approval, I wont lose any sleep over it :) And my sympathy goes out to the girl in your avatar.

oh shes hott. she knows i love her

you still do it for me ;-)

lol dont bother me any at all. Your just some pathetic loser whos pissed off because everyones hating on you because of your sexist comments.. You gotta take it out on someone else to make you feel big and tough.. I understand. I dont need you to feel that i'm attractive, i'm comfortable with myself and know that i'm a beautiful girl. Honestly your girlfriend in your picture isnt that attractive either, and neither are you.. Shes one of those "dumb" girls you speak of.. Shes gotta be mental in some way to date a douche like you. :) its all good though, i dont need your internet approval, i wont lose any sleep over it :) and my sympathy goes out to the girl in your avatar.

yeah, tell him!

Then make with sammich weapon bikini pics!

Archived