LegacyGT.com

Finally signed the papers for a 05 Garnet Red Limited GT Wagon

Guys,

Finally did it...

Put a deposit on a car, description above...

For all you looking for cars:

This dealership went the extra mile and cut me an awesome deal:

Invoice - rebates - 4% holdback - 500 Dealer bonus for june if sold x amount of cars...

Total MSRP price was 30420. Price paid was 25175. I might add:

Auto dimming mirror with compass too at dealer cost plus labor...

I am so excited!!! Heheheheheheheheheheeheh

Cheers and regards,

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

P.S. For you guys in Mass or looking for a LGT, Natick Subaru has some in stock and they are willing to move them, let me know if you need a referral there, once they have this special price!!!

Thanks to all you guys in the forum who helped me made this deal...

No kidding man...

My insurance on my S4 already went up 450 bucks from NC to Mass, now I have 2 insurance to pay and my step is not the lowest at all.. hehehehe

Thanks for all the help, and enjoy the backroads down on 55/54 and Davis...;-)

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

I always get screwed when I buy cars. I paid 31,083 for the same car + popular equipment group, subwoofer, and center arm extension. I did manage to get them to recind the 1500 dealer mark up though. And this was just 5 weeks ago.

Maybe I should start a post on who paid the most for there Subaru.

Scatman,

Maybe you didn't bug them that much, I went to dealers all over the place I live, call them several times, called other states, fitzmall.com asked them to match their prices, really bugged them for at least 40-45 days... And at the end of the rebates, june 30th, I got this deal, which I found was awesome....

Maybe it helps, when you trade this one into your next Subie... hehehehehehe

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Hey Brian,

Sweet man, I am all the time in Attleboro and Foxboro, fan of games and got some friends down there, so we might see each other on the roads up here...

Tx for the words and looking forward to meeting you...;-)

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Thanks Cohenfive.

Took me about a month to convince them to sell me at the lowest lowest price they were paying in the car....

Agreed to do my service intervals with them, though...

Now to the market to sell my Audi S4 heheheheheh (which is not going to be difficult)

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Congrats:) Speaking of insurance, hopefully you will see quite a large reduction from the S4 to the Legacy mine went down almost 250 yr;) The other thing you will love is how cheap the modding is compared to Audi......must stop....oooh nice Perrin Intercooler....must stop:):)
Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

Hehehe thanks for the advice man...

I am suuuuure it's a hell lot cheaper than Audi modding.... And this car can be faster up to 100mph, so I am happy once not planning to do over 100 anyway (unless on the track if ever), my S4 I raced it on a couple of tracks and the punch after 95/100 on third gear is aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesome, but again, for a daily driver, it's a no brainer, go LGT, once Audi's are very expensive to maintain and keep...

Cheers and congrats on your awesome car as well... heheheheeh

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Archived