LegacyGT.com

Who wants a free wheel (it's bent)?

• Moderators

I have an extra wheel for 07-09 LGT from my previous car. I hit a pretty bad pothole that bent the rim so it will need repair unless you want to use it for a table or something. It's been sitting in my shed for way too long. If someone wants it and wants to pay for the shipping you can have it.

Only serious interest please, and please get a qoute for shipping via USPS, UPS, or Fedex before you say you want the wheel. I'm in zip 22303 (northern va). Local pickup is fine too.

We can workout shipping payment details through pm, but I'm leaning towards asking for a bit more than the quote is for to be sent to me via paypal, I'll send the exact difference back to you when I put the wheel back in the mail.

This isn't in the FS forum because I'm not selling it. So there :p

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

• Moderators

Proof is in the pudding, here are the pics:

Wheel face:

http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/ad187/BarManBean/busted%20wheel/DSC_0134.jpg

Damage on face of wheel (I curbed it or something):

http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/ad187/BarManBean/busted%20wheel/DSC_0135.jpg

This shows the bent part, taken from the inside of the wheel:

http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/ad187/BarManBean/busted%20wheel/DSC_0136.jpg

For "art" purposed I think it's probably more than OK. Pretty shiny, just one spot of damage. overall a damn good looking wheel, but not drivable without repair IMO. Who knows though, someone who really wants a winter wheel or something might be able to use this thing...?

That looks faily ok to me. But it is still a bend so I cant say for safety purposes. My friends rim was curbed so bad when he got it that the face is literally bent in 1/2 an inch from the face and cracked the rim and still drives on it. You can see the deformation of the tire too.

I had a wheel repaired that was bent worse than that. Cost around 175.

Anyways BarManBean, I would like it but I live down in Virginia Beach. My family all lives up in Northern Virginia and my brother works down in Springfield so I could see if he'd be willing to pick up the rim for me. I won't be back up in the area until March.

• Moderators

That would be great if someone can come pick it up. I'm having a baby in less than a month so just trying to get some things cleared out of the way.

I'm just over in Alexandria, so not far at all from Springfield.

Archived