LegacyGT.com

Silver Lining, New GT Ltd Wagon is HERE!

Folks, Like I said in another post. The dealer came through and 2 weeks early. I put my butt in my new leather seat of a GT Ltd Wagon tomorrow at 11AM. Some of the details on the deal: $500 over invoice 3.9% 72 month financing Got ~$1800 on the trade-in Here is the VIN# 4S3BP676454310704. Does anyone know how I can look at the details of the car? It currently has 47 miles on the OD. I am guessing this is ~17 miles for the factory quality check, maybe a 1 or 2 test drives (I hope no one reamed on it too much), and ~20 cross town drive from another dealership. I am heading up to Olympia, WA for the 4th of July. Thats about 150 miles of highway type driving. Any suggestions, so as not to hose the engine and break it in nice? Man I'm stoked. :woowoo: J.R.

So after my trade in and all, I paid just over 28,000. Now, we need to take into account that I got the 5-spd Auto (due to the wife and the wee-one on the way), so that is another $1200 on top of the base price. Summary of Upgrades: 5-spd EAT Compass/Auto Dimming Mirror Air Filtration Rear Cargo Tray (for the 160lb dog) Dog Guard (need to keep the 160lb dog in the back) Upgraded Perimeter Security Oh yeah Subey25rs777, need to take into consideration it is a limited, mOOn roof and leather type stuff. J.R.

Congrats! I'm waiting on my silver GT Ltd wagon to show up any day now too! I'd keep it out of Sportshift until the break-in period is over just to keep the revs a little lower. Ken

Ken, Good suggestion on nixing the sport shift for the break in. I am thinking of taking Highway 101 up to Washington for the 4th of July. This will give us some nice curves and scenery. Plus it will ensure that I don't keep the RPM consistent. Really looking forward to the drive. I will post pictures and a review as after our first ROAD TRIP. J.R.

I just picked up my white GT LTD Wagon yesterday in Portland, OR I used the interned dealer which I'd been in contact with for the past year. The car was dealer traded, and much to my dealers surprise, the car came over with tint all the way around. 2005 GT Limited Wagon Satin Pearl White Black leather Auto dimming mirror Subwoofer package I sold my loaded Audi A4 (2002) to buy the wagon. The subaru drives much better and has more room (which I needed for work)

CPTChaplin, I just posted this in response to your post in the "warranty Coupon" thread: [quote]I got my Added Security Maintenance Plan coupon today, mine didn't come with any letter and came in a plain white envelope with a typed "Subaru Program Headquarters" return address and a Royal Oak, Michigan postmark. Here's the catch, they sent me two coupons...I only need one. CPTChaplin, I will gladly give my "extra" coupon to you as long as a few conditions are met: 1). I won't mail it to you until you actually take delivery of the car, I don't want to send it to anyone until I know for sure that it can be used. If for any reason you end up not getting a Legacy I will offer it to someone else. 2). If you get your own coupon in the mail after I have sent you my "extra" one, you'll agree to pass yours on to someone else to use like I have. If this sounds good let me know by PM or e-mail and I'll hold the coupon for you. Once you take delivery of the car send me a pic of the car at home and your mailing address and it will be on the way! :D Like I said if you decide, or end up not getting one, I'll just offer the coupon to someone else! :D[/quote] Since it sounds like you've already gotten your car, let me know if your interested. :D

If anyone has a coupon to offer, I'd love it. Bought a GT Limited wagon and Subaru told me I wasn't eligible for a coupon. I'll gladly pay something for it. David Sattler 28 highfields Drive Catonsville, MD 21228

[quote name='whitepdxgtwgn']I just picked up my white GT LTD Wagon yesterday in Portland, OR I used the interned dealer which I'd been in contact with for the past year. The car was dealer traded, and much to my dealers surprise, the car came over with tint all the way around. 2005 GT Limited Wagon Satin Pearl White Black leather Auto dimming mirror Subwoofer package I sold my loaded Audi A4 (2002) to buy the wagon. The subaru drives much better and has more room (which I needed for work)[/quote] :P aaaaaahhhh !!!! that's PRECISELY the car i've been trying to track down. there are none in the southern california area and i'm growing impatient with these two and three car deliveries that my dealers are getting. i can't wait til someone ships one down here. i've already relaxed my desired specs to nix the manual and i'm willing to plunk down the extra 1200 for the automagic :D can't wait...... my right foot keeps getting heavier and heavier...

• 8 years later...

Archived