LegacyGT.com

Proper name for the part please...

What is the name for the white parts that are behind the lights (right and left of the radiator)

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee134/Rubenjc111/4F916F52.jpg

I know that the top rail above the radiator is called the Radiator support bar. That's what always shows up when I google radiator support. My car had a front passenger side impact before I bought it. I want to fix all of it ASAP.

Does anyone know the name of these parts and a link to buy them?

• I Donated

Ebay has everything short of blow and hookers lol

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

I've had to deal with crap before. And none of those parts have the words "radiator" or "support" in there name. They are only filed under that, and the top piece is actually called the upper tie bar. And the part you are looking for is literally called a "side panel"

http://www.subarupartsdepartment.com/parts/1999/SUBARU/LEGACY/?siteid=215189&vehicleid=1389405&diagram=7521040

$68 bucks a piece online, and who knows how much from a dealer. You can get these off a parts car, but the welding can be an issue because you have to drill the welds out and they can sometimes be completely hidden by paint.

I've had to deal with crap before. And none of those parts have the words "radiator" or "support" in there name. They are only filed under that, and the top piece is actually called the upper tie bar. And the part you are looking for is literally called a "side panel"

What are you talking about? The link I provided blatantly says "radiator", "support" AND "panel". Lol. Unless, you aren't talking about that? I dunno.

My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

I didn't look at the link. I was referring to my link haha. I went through the OE parts website. If you were to click through different links.. "body hardware" and then the sub group "radiator support" it comes up with all the parts that make up the entire radiator support. If you look at how the products are titled, it just shows the group selections the the product is filed under. For some reason, there are just two sub groups titled "radiator support"

Archived